Moyra Mini Stamping Plate No 123 – Garden of Delight
Out of stock
- Reviews (0)
Our big favorites on small nails to make your days special! You can stamp the fabulous designs with full details even on smaller nails! Small, practical and assorted, as every little detail matters at Moyra!
Instructions to use Stamping Plate
- Before the First use, remove the blue protection sticker from the Plate.
- Thoroughly (2 – 3 times) clean the plate with Moyra Nail Polish Remover or Moyra Plate Cleaner.
- Before the first use we advise to thoroughly wipe off the stamper head with alcohol or 2:1 Cleaner.
- Choose the Design and apply nail polish or Stamping Polish on the design
- Remove the excess nail Polish with the scraper, holding the scraper in 45 degree angle.
- Pick up the design with your stamper with a rolling or quick straight motion.
- Stamp the design on your nail with similar motion.
- Apply top Coat (Sp Top Coat) or top gel for longer lasting Result
- Clean your plate with Moyra Nail Polish Remover or Moyra Plate Cleaner.
Beautiful plants this time from a small botanical garden! Try the graceful floral patterns with elegant decorations and fall colors or make a cheerful manicure with cute cactus patterns and complement it with even your favorite self-adhesive nail sticker! The samples of the mini printing plate are made specifically for short nails, but of course they also look good on long nails! Check out our No. 123 Garden of delight mini printing plate, where you can find the right pattern for every season!