Moyra Nail Art Decal 01
Artistic nail decorations in minutes. The Moyra water transfer stickers can be used on the whole surface of the nail or only on parts, and can be well combined with other nail art techniques. Simple usage, beautiful results!
- Prepare the background for the sticker on the nail. For this, you may use nail polish, gelpolish, gel, acrylic powder or any other nail art techniques (e.g. painting, nail stamping, etc.)
- Cut out the selected water transfer sticker (decal), and remove the transparent foil from the top.
- Hold the nail decal in a small bowl of water with tweezers for 10-20 seconds.
- Slide the nail decal off the white backing.
- Carefully place the nail decal on your nail, and move it to the right place.
- Dab excess water off the nail decal with a paper towel.
- Seal in the nail with one or two coats of nail polish topcoat or topgel.
5 in stock
- Reviews (0)
Moyra water decal has arrived! 24 decals, featuring the most vibrant colors, the finest flowers, the most fashionable designs. Can be used on or around the entire surface of the nail. Can be combined with other decorative techniques. Easy to use, beautiful end result. Excellent accessory for enhancements, gel polish and manicure. Packing: 1 pcs Instructions: 1. Prepare the background of the sticker on the nail. 2. Cut the selected part and remove the transparent protective film. 3. Hold the sticker in water for 10 to 20 seconds. 4. Slightly slide the sticker off the white back cover. 5. Place the sticker on your fingernail and align it to the correct location. 6. Wipe away excess water from the nail with paper towel. 7. Cover the nail with cover or cover in one or two layers.