Moyra Stamping Plate No 91 – Spicery
- Reviews (0)
Moyra Stamping Plate
With the help of these professional quality, large-sized plates you can create beautiful, special nails in minutes, either at home or in salon! Easy usage, guaranteed success! Watch out, there are new plates to come every month!
Instructions to use Stamping Plate
- Before the First use, remove the blue protection sticker from the Plate.
- Thoroughly (2 – 3 times) clean the plate with Moyra Nail Polish Remover or Moyra Plate Cleaner.
- Before the first use we advise to thoroughly wipe off the stamper head with alcohol or 2:1 Cleaner.
- Choose the Design and apply nail polish or Stamping Polish on the design
- Remove the excess nail Polish with the scraper, holding the scraper in 45 degree angle.
- Pick up the design with your stamper with a rolling or quick straight motion.
- Stamp the design on your nail with similar motion.
- Apply top Coat (Sp Top Coat, Aqua Top Coat) or top gel for longer lasting Result
- Clean your plate with Moyra Nail Polish Remover or Moyra Plate Cleaner.
The Spicery nail printing plate is full of natural and light, floral and leaf patterns that you can print on their own or even complement with other techniques such as gel painting, watercolor or Moyra stickers. We have brought you the plants of a small charming botanical garden on a printing plate to represent this trendy, clean line.