1. Shorten and shape your nails to your liking with a 150-grit file (e.g. ProFile file 150/150), then prepare the surface and gently mattify it with a buffer. The Moyra Harbour Bridge buffer.
2. Disinfect with Moyra Nail Prep and use Moyra Acid-Free Primer for better adhesion. Apply both in a very thin layer and let it dry for 1-2 minutes.
3. Apply the Moyra 2 in 1 Base and Top Coat gel polish or any gel base and set it in a UV/LED lamp.
4. Apply the first layer of Moyra Mini Gel Polish and set it in a UV/LED lamp. After that, apply the second layer and also tie it in a UV/LED lamp.
5. Apply the 2 in 1 Base and Top Coat gel polish or any top gel polish top coat to protect the nail and give it a wonderful shine. Tie it under a UV/LED lamp.
6. If the Gel Polish cover you are using has a sticky surface, then fix the completed manicure with Moyra Gel Cleanser.
Easy removal in 3 steps:
1. File the surface of the Moyra Gel Polish slightly without touching the natural nail.
2. Put Moyra Gel Polish Remover on a cotton ball and place it on the nail, then wrap it with aluminum foil and leave it on for 10 minutes.
3. Remove the rest of the Gel Polish.